Sue's Make Ahead Green Salad
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Endive||1 , well washed|
|Leaf lettuce head||1 , well washed|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh oregano/Thyme||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In large salad bowl, mix together the lime juice and garlic.
2) Add the olive oil and mix well.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Tear the lettuce into pieces and dry it.
5) Add the herbs, mix well.
6) In the bowl, put a salad serving spoon and fork crosswise.
7) On top of the serving utensils, place the greens and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
8) Bring the chilled salad to the table and toss it well, stirring up the dressing from the bowl-€™s bottom. Serve the salad as an appetizer while it is still fresh and crunchy.