Bacon with Fruit and Nut Salad
|Bacon joints||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked and left to get cold (1 Joint, 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 Pound)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, chopped|
|Dates||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (As Needed)|
1) Cut the bacon into slices 1/4-inch thick.
2) In a bowl, add bananas with lemon juice and walnuts and dates.
3) In a plate, make lettuce bed and arrange bacon slices on it.
4) Heap the fruit and nut salad in the centre of the plate.
5) Bacon with fruit and nut salad immediately.
Calories 965 Calories from Fat 468
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.1%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.3 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 8 g31.8%
Sugars 33.2 g
Protein 77 g153.1%
Vitamin A 31.4% Vitamin C 61.1%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet