Bacon With Fruit And Nut Salad
|Bacon joints||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked and left to get cold (1 Joint, 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 Pound)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, chopped|
|Dates||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (As Needed)|
1) Cut the bacon into slices 1/4-inch thick.
2) In a bowl, add bananas with lemon juice and walnuts and dates.
3) In a plate, make lettuce bed and arrange bacon slices on it.
4) Heap the fruit and nut salad in the centre of the plate.
5) Bacon with fruit and nut salad immediately.