Pink and Red Salad
|Cooked pinto beans/Canned pinto beans -two 15-ounce cans, drained||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Finely shredded red cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seeded chopped cucumbers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Take a bowl and add pinto beans or canned pinto beans, red cabbage, celery, radishes, cucumbers and onion into it.
2. Take a blender and add oil, cider vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and dry mustard into it and whirl until well blended.
3. Spoon the dressing mixture over the vegetables and toss such that vegetables get coated.
4. Cover the mixture and refrigerate for several hours thereby allowing the mixture to marinate.
5. Toss the mixture.
6. Spoon the pink and red salad on greens and serve it with rice.