Spinach Bean Salad
|Cider vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Cooked white beans/Canned cannellini beans 2 to 3 cups, drained||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Spinach||8 Ounce, stems removed, and shredded|
|Pimiento||1 , cut into strips|
1. Take a salad bowl and add cider vinegar, oil, salt, sugar, ground thyme, basil, pepper, and garlic clove.
2. Stir in beans and allow it to marinate for about 2 hours or little more.
3. Stir in onion, celery and parsley and keep it aside for about half an hour or refrigerate it overnight.
4. Take out the bowl and bring it to room temperature.
5. Spoon some oil over the spinach and stir that into the bean mixture and toss the salad well.
6. Serve the any bean salad after garnishing with pimiento.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1605 Calories from Fat 709
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.5%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2290 mg95.4%
Total Carbohydrates 167 g55.8%
Dietary Fiber 36.9 g147.6%
Sugars 47.1 g
Protein 55 g110.6%
Vitamin A 501% Vitamin C 269.9%
Calcium 41.2% Iron 68.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet