Dilly Blue Cheese Potato Salad
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Celery stalks||5 Medium, chopped|
|Fresh dill||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Crumbled blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potatoes||3 Pound, quartered and cooked (new redskin potatoes)|
1. In a large bowl, blend together mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice.
2. Add in the green onions reserving 1 tablespoon, celery and dill.
3. Add in blue cheese and potatoes and fold in lightly.
4. Season the potato salad with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
6. Serve cold garnished with reserved green onions.
You can serve this salad with fried chicken or burger if desired.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.8%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.4 mg10.8%
Sodium 430.5 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 55.1%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet