Cucumber Pineapple Salad
|Lemon-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned crushed pineapple||15 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Grated seeded cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Diced pimiento||4 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated onion||1 Tablespoon|
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and let it cool a bit.
2) In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
3) Fold in gelatin slowly and beat.
4) Now, add sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
5) Chill the mixture until the consistency of unbeaten egg white is reached.
6) Add next 6 ingredients. Take a 7 cup lightly oiled mold and put the mixture in it.
7) Chill until firm and then, unmold on a bed of cucumbers slices.
8) Serve the salad chilled.