1. Cut the potatoes in halves, finely dice the celery, onion fresh Italian parsley and keep it aside separately.
2. In a large bowl combine the potato, olive oil, Grand Diamond Seasoning, granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
3. In a preheated grill pan over medium high heat, place each half potato flat side down leave about ½ inch between each potatoes.
4. Do not over crowd the pan cook the potatoes in batches.
5. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes.
6. Turn the potatoes to the round sides and cover and cook for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes test the potatoes it should be fork tender.
8. Remove and allow it to cool for few minutes.
9. Cut the cooked potatoes into smaller cubes about ¾ to 1 inch in diameter.
10. In a large bowl combine potato cubes, celery, green onion, parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, relish, red wine vinegar, Grand Diamond Seasoning, salt, pepper and boiled eggs (optional).
11. Toss all the ingredients well.
12. Serve the grilled potato salad chilled along with your roast chicken.