Congealed Broccoli Salad
|Frozen chopped broccoli||20 Ounce (two 10-ounce packages)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 envelopes)|
|Cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , grated|
|Paprika||To Taste (as needed)|
|Lettuce leaves||3 (as needed)|
1) Cook broccoli as per package directions. Drain and keep aside.
2) Dissolve gelatin in water and keep aside.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil and turn off heat.
4) Add gelatin and next 4 ingredients.
5) In a lightly oiled 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, put broccoli and eggs.
6) Spread gelatin mixture and paprika. Chill until firm.
7) Cut squares.
Serve congealed broccoli salad on lettuce leaves.