Congealed Melon Ball Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope plus 1 teaspoon)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Watermelon balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cantaloupe balls/Honeydew balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peaches||3 , peeled and sliced|
1) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave it for 5 minutes.
2) Add hot water and sugar and mix until gelatin dissolves.
3) Fold in next 3 ingredients. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add fruits and in a lightly oiled 8-cup mold put the mixture.
5) Chill until set.
6) Serve the melon ball salad chilled.