Layered Tuna Salad
|Canned tuna||13 Ounce, drained and flaked (2 cans, 6 1/2-ounce each)|
|Buttermilk salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), prepared|
|Sliced green onions||3 Tablespoon|
|Shredded lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Canned black olives||3 1⁄4 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 can)|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and crumbled|
1. In a salad bowl, combine tuna, dressing, and green onions, stirring well.
2. In a serving bowl, layer 1 cup lettuce, tomatoes, and olives.
3. Add half of tuna mixture over the salad ingredients.
4. Top with a layer each of avocado, bacon, remaining lettuce, and remaining tuna mixture.
5. Serve on 6 individual plates.