Ham And Egg Salad
|Hard boiled eggs||3|
|Cooked ham/Boiled bacon||24 Ounce|
|Mandarin oranges||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (small can)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1 (Red or green)|
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat rings.
5. Remove shell from hard-boiled eggs and slice it neatly.
6. In a flat dish, arrange lettuce.
7. Mix hams with well-drained mandarin oranges and a little mayonnaise.
8. Make a heap of the above mixture on lettuce. Top it with a spoonful of mayonnaise and parsley.
9. Arrange radishes on top of sliced eggs.
10. Top it with rings of pepper.
11. You can serve Ham And Egg Salad immediately or refrigerate it up to 2 days.