Everyday Fruit Salad
|Coconut||3 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Fresh mint/Dried mint- 1/4 teaspoon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fruit french dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grapefruit juice/Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Slice each banana once lengthwise and once in half, to make 16 pieces.
2) Cut the orange into segments.
3) Cut the peppers into half lengthwise core and cut into strips.
4) In a bowl, place together salt, sugar, mustard, curry powder and lemon juice.
5) Stir in the fruit juice and blend well.
6) Stream in the oil slowly while string continuously.
7) In a serving bowl, line the bottom with the banana pieces.
8) Place the orange segments and pepper strips over the bananas.
9) Stream in the dressing, covet and allow to rest in the refrigerator for about one hour.
10) Sprinkle with mint.
11) Serve chilled, drizzled with honey if desired.
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 426
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.5%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 361.3 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 23.5% Vitamin C 113.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet