Avocado And Spinach Salad
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , sliced thinly|
|Avocado||1 Large, peeled and diced|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , hard-boiled|
|Lettuce||2 (as needed)|
1) In a bowl, place the spinach and stream in the boiling water over it.
2) Allow to stand for a few minutes.
3) Pour of the water.
4) In a saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions until soft but not brown.
5) In a food processor, place the spinach and onions.
6) Stir in the mayonnaise, avocado, lemon juice, and chopped egg.
7) Process the spinach mixture and chop all together until smooth.
8) Serve the on a bed of lettuce.