Sunshine Pimiento Salad
|Lemon flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 package)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Processed pimiento cheese spread||5 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||15 1⁄4 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and mix in into pimiento cheese spread. Beat until smooth.
2) Cool it and add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
3) Add pineapple, celery, and carrot and mix well.
4) Take a lightly oiled 8-cup mold and put mixture. Chill until firm.
5) Serve sunshine pimiento salad chilled.