Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
|Canned tuna||12 Ounce, drained & flaked (1 can)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Frozen english peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed & drained|
|Swiss cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Lemon||1 , cut into 6 wedges (optional)|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides of roll bottoms with butter and fill with the prepared tuna mixture. Cover with the roll tops.
6) Wrap each roll separately in aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes.
7) Remove the foil and secure each sandwich with a wooden pick. Skewer 2 olives and lemon wedge through the pick. If desired.
8) Place the rolls on individual salad platters and serve immediately.
Calories 836 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.5%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.4 mg22.5%
Sodium 1268.2 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 36 g72.4%
Vitamin A 23.9% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 33.8% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet