|Tomato||1 , peeled|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Eggs||2 , hard boiled|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Place the aubergine in the baking pan.
3) Bake the aubergine in the oven, for about 1 hour or until the skin is shrinks and flesh is soft.
4) Take the pan out of oven and leave to cool.
5) Cut the aubergine into half.
6) Spoon the inside and dredge immediately with lemon juice.
7) In a food processor, place the aubergine flesh, tomato, eggs and spring onions.
8) Process the aubergine mixture until minced well.
9) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and mix in the mayonnaise.
10) Stir in cucumber and mix well.
11) Pile over the bed of lettuce leaves, garnish with sliced tomato or parsley if desired.