Mandarin Rice And Ham Salad
|Cooked ham||8 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1 Small|
|Cooked long grain rice||6 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Mandarin oranges||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Chop cooked ham into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Remove seeds from green pepper and dice it.
3. In a basin, take cooked long grain rice, onion, sugar, soy sauce and French dressing. Mix it well.
4. Add ham and green pepper to it. Mix.
5. In a dish arrange the above contents decoratively with drained orange and ham strips. To serve Mandarin Rice And Ham Salad, serve crisp lettuce separately.