Sweet and Sour Fruit Salad
|Bananas||4 , sliced|
|Apples||3 Large, unpeeled and coarsely chopped|
|Oranges||3 , peeled, seeded, and sectioned|
|Seedless green grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the mixture over low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring. Add vinegar and cool.
5) Add the fruit dressing with the fruits and toss gently.
6) Cover and chill until served.
7) Serve sweet and sour fruit salad chilled.