Cucumber and Yogurt Salad
|Cucumbers||4 Medium (Slender)|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Fresh mint||2 Tablespoon, minced|
1. Peel the cucumbers and quarter them lengthwise into thin slices.
2. Sprinkle some salt over it, toss and keep it aside.
3. Take a bowl, and add vinegar, yogurt, dill seeds and garlic and blend well.
4. Add this mixture into the cucumbers during the time of serving.
5. Add the seasoning as per the taste preferences.
6. Take a glass salad bowl and heap the salad into it and serve after topping with mint.
Calories 66 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 516.1 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet