Stuffed Cucumber Salad
|Cucumber||1 , cut into 24 slices|
|Lettuce head||1 , leaves separated|
|Finely grated carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley sprigs||6 (To Garnish)|
|Walnut halves||3 Tablespoon, chopped (To Garnish)|
|Curd cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Chopped walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Snipped fresh chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||5 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄4 Pinch (A Large Pinch)|
1) To prepare the filling, put all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl and season well. Mix thoroughly with the help of a fork.
2) From each slice of cucumber, remove the seeds and season lightly on both the sides. Set out the cucumbers on a flat plate.
3) Between the cucumber slices, divide the filling. Pressing it into the central hole as well as piling it up on top.
4) To prepare the dressing, in a small screw-top jar, put all the dressing ingredients and season. Shake the jar well to mix thoroughly together.
5) On 4 side plates, arrange the lettuce leaves.
6) Over each serving, drizzle a teaspoonful of the dressing and transfer 5 cucumber slices to each plate, arranging them in a ring.
7) In a bowl, mix together the grated carrots and golden raisins and add the remaining dressing. Toss well and then pile the mixture into the center of the cucumber rings.
8) On each plate, garnish 3 cucumber slices with a sprig of parsley and 3 with chopped walnuts. Serve the salad right away, while it is still fresh. Makes an excellent appetizer.