Pepper Rice Salad
|Long grain rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped red onion||2 Ounce (About 4 Tablespoon)|
|Sliced green bell pepper/7 ounce whole green bell peppers||6 Ounce (Ready Cut To Make About 1 1/4 Cups)|
|Sliced red bell pepper/8 ounce whole red bell peppers||6 Ounce (Ready Cut To Make About 1 1/4 Cups)|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a pot put the rice and water and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put on the lid and cook for 17- 18 minutes on medium heat or until rice is tender and water has been absorbed.
3. Put the onions and bell peppers into individual serving bowls.
4. In a bowl mix the sugar, vinegar and sesame seeds properly.
5. Portion the rice equally into the bowls and stir in the sesame dressing.
6. Serve immediately before the sesame seeds get soggy.