Festive Cherry Salad
|Lemon-flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Apricot flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned pitted dark cherries||16 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||15 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Finely chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Take a pan and boil water in it. Dissolve gelatin.
2) Stir in orange juice.
3) Chill until mixture becomes thick to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
5) Spoon the prepared mixture into a lightly oiled 5 cup mold. Chill until set.
6) Unmold and serve immediately.
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 0.55 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 77.8 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 32.4%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet