Chunky Fruit And Coconut Salad
|Oranges||4 Medium, peeled, seeded and sectioned|
|Apples||2 Medium, unpeeled and chopped|
|Bananas||2 Medium, sliced|
|Halved seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. Toss them well.
3. In another bowl beat whipping cream to get a foamy consistency.
4. Add sugar. Keep beating till the formation of soft peaks.
5. Add almond extracts. Keep stirring.
6. Fold the whipped cream mixture in the fruits.
7. Serve chunky fruit and coconut salad chilled.