|Cooked red kidney beans||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Cooked chick peas||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Fresh peas||8 Ounce, lightly steamed (225 Gram)|
|Spring onions||6 , diced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|For making the dressing|
|Orange juice||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Sunflower oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shoyu||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Apple juice||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Thinly sliced mushrooms||100 Gram|
1. In a bowl add peas and cooked beans along with spring onions and stir well.
2. Take another bowl, add all dressing ingredients together, except the mushrooms, and stir well. Stir in the mushrooms and keep the mixture aside for half an hour.
3. Spoon the dressing over bean salad and toss well.
4. Season as per the taste preferences.
5. Serve the bean salad with pasta or rice.