Rangoon Shrimp Salad
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped spring onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried chillies||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Chinese soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, place together the shrimps, water, salt and pepper.
2) Heat to boil and cook for 3 minutes or until the shrimps are tender.
3) Pour of the liquid and leave the shrimp to cool.
4) Peel and de-vein the shrimps, and slice into large dices.
5) In a bowl, stir the shrimps with the onions and chilli peppers.
6) Dredge the shrimp mixture with lime or lemon juice and the soy sauce.
7) Serve at room temperature over a bed of small mixed salad, if desired.