Layered Fruit Salad
|Shredded lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apples||2 , chopped|
|Ascorbic citric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oranges||2 , peeled and sliced crosswise|
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1. In a 2-quart bowl spread lettuce and sprinkle apples with ascorbic-citric powder.
2. Layer apples, oranges and grapes over lettuce.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sour cream and spread evenly over top, sealing to edge of bowl.
4. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Serve the salad chilled over casual meals.