|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Hot)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange segments||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut up|
|Unsweetened crushed pineapple||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained|
1) In water, soften the gelatin and then dissolve mixture in hot pineapple juice.
2) Add honey and blend well.
3) Stir in orange juice and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) When mixture begins to thicken, fold in other ingredients.
6) In a mold, transfer gelatin mixture and chill until firm.
7) Unmold on iceberg or romaine lettuce.
8) Garnish the salad and serve plain or with yogurt.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1755 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 253.9 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 422 g140.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 341.6 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 133.4% Vitamin C 474.8%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet