Creamy Fruit Salad
|Canned pineapple chunks||15 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Oranges||2 , sectioned|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Apples||2 , cubed|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Pound, halved|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Per Requirement)|
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over medium heat until mixture turns smooth and thick, stirring constantly.
5) Remove from heat and cool completely.
6) Take a large bowl and combine pineapple chunks and all other fruits in it.
7) Add whipped cream to dressing mixture and fold into fruits. Chill.
8) Place salad in a salad bowl and serve immediately.