Garden Macaroni Salad
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Diced cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and drain well.
2. In a bowl, toss well combining macaroni and next 6 ingredients.
3. Combine salt and basil with mayonnaise and toss with macaroni mixture.
4. With cover let it chill at least 3 hours.
5. Garnish with radishes and parsley, if desired and serve.