Whole Wheat Macaroni And Cheese Salad
|Whole wheat macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces (2 Cup)|
|Diced carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cook macaroni in plenty of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of oil.
2) Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Cook green beans and carrots according to preferred method.
4) Drain if necessary.
5) Combine macaroni, beans, carrots, and seasonings.
6) Process cottage cheese and ricotta in an electric blender.
7) Add mustard and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
8) Toss macaroni mixture with cheese dressing until well coated.
9) Chill the salad.
10) Serve the salad as side dish.