Healthy Whole-wheat Pasta Salad With Yogurt Dressing
|Whole wheat pasta||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Natural yoghurt||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Red pepper||1 Large, deseeded and diced|
|Walnut pieces||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. Boil salted water in a large pan and add pasta, cook for about 8-10 minutes until they turn soft.
2. Drain them quickly and rinse with cold water to prevent further cooking and cool them by spreading over a large dish.
3. Trim the watercress; process it in food processor, along with yogurt until the mixture turns creamy and smooth.
4. Spoon the yogurt dressing over cooked pasta and add walnut pieces and prepared red pepper.
5. Season the mixture before serving.
6. Serve the creamy pasta salad during picnics and family get-togethers.