|Chinese soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil/Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves/Other greens||4 (As Required)|
1) Slice the green part of asparagus in 1-inch pieces diagonally.
2) In a pot, with salted boiling water, cook the asparagus for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from the pot using perforated ladle and rinse under chilled water.
4) In a cup, mix together soy sauce, oil and sugar.
5) Toss the asparagus in sugar mixture.
6) Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to marinate well.
7) Serve on the bed of lettuce greens if desired.