Crispy Marinated Vegetable Salad
|Cider vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened apple juice||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Frozen french style green beans||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Frozen tiny english peas||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Shoepeg corn||12 Ounce, drained (1 can, whole kernel)|
|Diced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add vinegar, apple juice and pepper.
2) Keep aside.
3) Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4) Pour the marinade over the vegetables and stir gently.
5) Cover and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve as a side to roast meat.