|Potatoes||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , diced|
|Artichoke hearts||3 , sliced|
|Spring onions||3 , diced|
|Chopped parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Sunflower seeds||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Dill weed||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|For the dressing|
|Mayonnaise||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Yogurt||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Whole grain||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Herb salt/Salt||To Taste|
1. Wash, peel and cube potatoes.
2. Take a large saucepan, and add lots of water and boil it. Add the potatoes, cover and cook at low heat for about 15-20 minutes until soft. Drain the potatoes and add them into separate bowl.
3. Take another bowl, add all dressing ingredients and stir them well.
4. Spoon the ingredients over potatoes and toss them to mix properly.
5. Allow the potatoes to cool.
6. When cooled, stir in other salad ingredients, and mix well.
7. Serve the potato salad with rice.