Seven Layer Vegetable Salad
|Fat free sour cream||4 Ounce|
|Fat free mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||4 , chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Frozen green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled and drained|
|Torn lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Grated fat free cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Baked ham||4 Ounce, diced (Healthy Choice)|
1) In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed.
2) Over the dressing arrange individual layers of celery, bell pepper, peas, torn lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and top with diced ham (or bacon bits).
4) Cover and chill overnight, for at least 4 hours.
5) Toss well and serving with a garnish of celery.