Tricolor Salad With Three Cheeses
|Mustard vinaigrette||1 Tablespoon|
|Radicchio head||1 Small|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Ounce, shaved|
|Camembert||5 Ounce, cut into 8 wedges|
|Herbed goat cheese||4 Ounce, cut into 8 wedges|
|Pine nuts/Substitute toasted nut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Prepare vinaigrette and place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Separate leaves of lettuces.
4. Wash and pat dry the leaves and tear into small pieces.
5. In a salad bowl, place the lettuce leaves as the base.
6. Toss in Parmesan cheese.
7. Place Camembert and goat cheeses on a nonstick cookie sheet to melt in oven for 1 minute.
8. Place cheese wedges on top of the salad.
9. Top with dressing and nuts right before serving.