Cumin Scented Cucumber and Pepper Salad
|Kirby cucumbers||8 Ounce|
|Whole red pepper/Sliced red pepper - 5 ounces||6 Ounce|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the cucumbers.
2) Do not peel the cucumbers but trim them.
3) Wash the peppers, seed and cut them into quarters.
4) Slice whole pepper and cucumbers in food processor with slicing blade; drain excess liquid.
5) Measure cumin into serving bowl; whisk oil and vinegar with cumin.
6) Add sliced vegetables.
7) Serve the cumin flavored cucumber and pepper as side dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.1 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 111.3% Vitamin C 372.6%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet