Cumin Scented Cucumber and Pepper Salad
|Kirby cucumbers||8 Ounce|
|Whole red pepper/Sliced red pepper - 5 ounces||6 Ounce|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the cucumbers.
2) Do not peel the cucumbers but trim them.
3) Wash the peppers, seed and cut them into quarters.
4) Slice whole pepper and cucumbers in food processor with slicing blade; drain excess liquid.
5) Measure cumin into serving bowl; whisk oil and vinegar with cumin.
6) Add sliced vegetables.
7) Serve the cumin flavored cucumber and pepper as side dish.