Cranberry Molded Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Orange rind||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Fresh cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apple||1 , peeled and cored|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cherry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. In 4 cup glass measure, soften gelatin in cold water. Microwave on high for one minute or until it gets completely dissolved.
2. In a microwave bowl, take cream cheese. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften it.
3. Add mayonnaise to it. Mix it well.
4. Add gelatin and orange rind.
5. Pour the above contents into tall 2-€ quart mold. Refrigerate until firm.
6. In a grinder, blend cranberries, oranges and apple together.
7. Add sugar and mix it well.
8. In a microwave bowl, heat water on high for 4-5 minutes or until it boils.
9. Dissolve cherry and lemon gelatins in boiling water. Keep it aside to cool.
10. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
11. Add cranberry mixture to it and mix it well.
12. Pour over molded gelatin layer. Refrigerate until firm.
13. To serve Cranberry Molded Salad, unmold.