Asparagus Salad Supreme
|Canned asparagus tips||21 Ounce (2 Cans Of 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Condensed cream of asparagus soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion tops||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Drain liquid from asparagus measuring 1/2 cup.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over it to soften.
3. Discard remaining liquid and keep asparagus aside.
4. In a large bowl combine soup, wine, and gelatin mixture.
5. Cook and stir until boiling. The mixture should be smoothly blended and the gelatin dissolved.
6. Take off from heat and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
7. Chill until thick.
8. Fold in sour cream, radishes, and green onions.
9. Arrange about half of the asparagus tips in a 1 1/2-quart mold.
10. Chop remaining asparagus and mix with gelatin.
11. Spoon the mixture into mold.
12. Chill to set.
13. Unmold and serve.
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.3 mg8.8%
Sodium 484 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 30.9% Vitamin C 46%
Calcium 10% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet