Green Pea and Cheese Salad
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|American cheese||1⁄4 Pound, finely diced to make 1 cup|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley sliced|
|Green onion with tops||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Sweet pickle||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Take water in a pan and boil it.
2) Add salt along with little sugar and green peas.
3) Put the lid of the pan and boil on high heat.
4) As soon as it starts boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
5) Take a bowl with ice cubes placed at the bottom.
6) Pour the mixture into the bowl and cover it.
7) keep the bowl in the refrigerator to make chill.
8) Drain the peas.
9) Add cheese, celery, green onion and radishes to the peas.
10) Mix the pickle and mayonnaise and add to the salad.
11) Cover the bowl and chill for 1 hour.
12) Take the lettuce leaves and serve the salad over them.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1287 Calories from Fat 852
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g145.9%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g139.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159 mg53%
Sodium 1765.1 mg73.5%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.1%
Sugars 35.8 g
Protein 43 g86.5%
Vitamin A 303.1% Vitamin C 267.5%
Calcium 85.8% Iron 38.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet