Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
|Frozen french cut green beans||18 Ounce, thawed and drained (2 Packages Of 9 Ounce Each)|
|Canned garbanzos||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced / mashed|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve in a shallow serving bowl.