Picnic Shrimp Salad
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shrimp||3⁄4 Pound, cooked (Small Whole Ones)|
|Bell peppers||3 , rinsed (Red / Green)|
|Romaine lettuce heads||2 Small|
1) Cut the bell peppers in big pieces and break the romaine lettuces. Keep them aside.
2) Take a bowl and mash the cream cheese.
3) Add parsley, wine vinegar and sour cream.
4) Add the shrimp and put salt and pepper.
5) Take the serving plate and arrange the bell pepper chunks and lettuces.
6) Put the shrimp salad and serve.