Overnight Lettuce Salad
|Head of lettuce||1 Medium, shredded|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), diced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||8 , diced|
1. In a large salad bowl, arrange the vegetables, that is, lettuce, green onions, celery, frozen peas, and mushrooms.
2. Pour mayonnaise over it and take care to seal the edges.
3. In another bowl, mix cheese, sugar, salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle it evenly over the cut vegetables.
4. Cover it and refrigerate it overnight.
5. Hard cook eggs and mix it with the chilled salad.
6. To serve Overnight Lettuce Salad, sprinkle bacon over it.