|Chicken breasts||4 Pound (2 Kilograms)|
|Bouquet garni||1 (1 Bay Leaf, 1 Stalk Parsley, 1 Sprig Thyme)|
|Carrot||1 , chopped|
|Celery stalks||2 , chopped|
|Pork belly||12 Ounce, chopped (375 Grams)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon||1 Small, grated rind and juice|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove all the flesh from the chicken breasts and reserve the bones.
3) Slice 1/3 chicken breast meat into strips and chop rest of the meat.
4) In a saucepan, add the bones, 2 cups cold water, little salt, bouquet garni, chopped carrot and celery.
5) Cover the saucepan and simmer for about 1 hour to make the stock.
6) In a blender, blend the chopped meat, pork, onion, garlic and parsley together until smooth.
7) Then add the egg, lemon rind and juice and blend to combine.
8) Season the meat mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
9) In a well greased terrine, place half the mixture at the bottom.
10) Top with the chicken strips, then cover with rest of the meat mixture.
11) Cover with a foil, then stand the terrine in a dish with about 1 inch water.
12) Cook in the preheated oven for about 2 1/2 hours.
13) Remove from the oven, place a weight on top of the mould and allow to cool.
14) Unmould the terrine on a platter, rinse the terrine pan and grease lightly.
15) In a pan, strain the stock prepared with chicken bones.
16) Stir in 1 tablespoon of gelatin and dissolve fully over a low heat.
17) Pour about 1/2 inch into the terrine pan then replace the cooked meat.
18) Spoon over some more jellied stock and refrigerate until firm.
19) Unmould the Chicken Terrine and serve with toast triangles or freshly tossed salad.