Cheesy Fruit Salad
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange jello||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Apricot juice/Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned apricots||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Marshmallows||12 (Or Cover With Miniatures)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. In a bowl, take water and microwave it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. In 12x8-inch glass dish, combine jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots. Mix well.
3. Top it with marshmallows. Refrigerate until congealed.
4. In another bowl, add sugar, flour, fruit juice, and egg. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir in every minute until it becomes thick. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Combine with whipped cream and spread on jello. Refrigerate until needed for serving.
6. To serve Cheesy Fruit Salad, sprinkle grated cheese.