|White vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 4 Ounce)|
|Seedless grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs), halved|
|Oranges||2 , peeled and diced|
|Quartered marshmallows/Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a pan, break eggs. Beat it on top of double boiler.
2. Add vinegar, sugar and butter. Mix it well.
3. Cook it over boiling water. Keep stirring it continuously until it becomes thick.
4. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Add whipped cream, pineapple, grapes, oranges and marshmallows.
6. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
7. Serve Overnight Salad in lettuce cups.