Crunchy Seafood Salad
|Canned tuna fish||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned crabmeat||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned shrimp||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lettuce head||1 Large|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Ripe avocado||1⁄2 Medium, diced|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Unsalted soybeans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , diced|
|Tomato||1 , cut in wedges|
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6. Add salad dressing of your choice and toss well.
7. Top with tomato wedges and serve.