Molded Fresh Cucumber Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Thinly sliced cucumbers/Watercress||2 Ounce (For Garnish)|
1. In a bowl of cold water soften the gelatin. Place the bowl in hot water to dissolve the gelatin.
2. Peel the cucumber, remove their seeds and cut them lengthwise.
3. Chop the pieces and whirl them in a blender to get a puree.
4. Measure the puree ( 3 cups) and mix it with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, grated onion, horseradish and sour cream.
5. Mix the dissolved gelatin.
6. Chill for 45 minutes till it thickens.
7. Fold in the whipped cream.
8. Turn it into little 1 1/2 quart salad mold.
9. Chill for 4 hours.
10. Unmold fresh cucumber salad and serve garnished with sliced cucumbers.