Molded Cheese And Pineapple Salad
|Lemon gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lime gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
1) In a bowl, add lemon flavor gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
2) Stir to dissolve and allow chilling until it is slightly thick.
3) Beat the gelatin mixture until light and fluffy.
4) Add whipped cream to fold in.
5) Add cottage cheese.
6) Use 10 separate molds to partly fill with the mixture.
7) In another bowl, add lime flavor gelatin in boiling water.
8) Stir to dissolve by adding pineapple juice.
9) Chill the mixture to thicken slightly.
10) Fold in pineapple.
11) Pour this mixture over the lemon layer to fill each mold.
12) Place inside refrigerator to chill until firm.
13) Unmold the molds on the serving plates, garnish with fresh pineapple slices, if desired, to serve.