Three Bean Salad
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned french style green beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned cut wax beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned kidney beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
1. In a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 3-4 minutes. Stir it once after 2 minutes.
2. Keep aside drippings and drain cooked bacon on paper towel.
3. Add to the drippings, sugar, cornstarch, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Mix it well.
4. Microwave it on high for 3-4 minutes. Stirring it every minute until it becomes thick.
5. Add drained beans and onions. Mix it well.
6. Cover it and microwave it on high for 6-8 minutes. Stir it once.
7. Keep it aside for 10 minutes with its cover.
8. To serve Three Bean Salad, sprinkle bacon. You can serve it either warm or cold.